The compact complexes are intended for mechanical dewatering of wastewater sludge and of water conditioning and purification sludge and of industrial slimes on the treatment facilities with capacity by initial sludge no more 8 m3/h.
The compact unit can operate both as a mobile and as a stationary plant. Unit dimensional sizes are (5700х2300х2450) allow carrying out its transportation, mounting and also startup simple as possible at breakneck speed. It is ideal fit for a group of treatment facilities with low capacity which afford to collect sludge till next arrival of the plant to the site. Also the compact unit can be used for operation with lack of space and facilities for placement of full-size mechanical dewatering shop due to its compactness.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO USE THE COMPACT DEWATERING COMPLEX AS:
– Selection of flocculent type and dose for different actual sludge samples;
– Holding a scientific researches and experiments with different sludge;
– Dewatering of a sludge aggregations remote from treatment facilities;
– Bottom sludge dewatering of different basins;
– Sludge dewatering in the local treatment facilities.